Originally Posted By: Beeson

It kills me that those that are wanting the series, "to make Kansas Wrestling better", are the same ones that cant find a way to Freestyle. You don't want to start the season early, because it will interfere with football. You don't want to extend it into the summer, because it will interfere with Baseball. You want Kansas wrestling to get better, but you don't want to make any sacrifices for it to become better.

Why don't you say who you are really directing this towards?
Cause it don't apply to all of us series freaks!
We tried freestyle! Didn't like the club so we have not been back.
We start wrestling before football is over and plan to practice thru the summer and attend camps! Even yours!
Have never complained about how long the season is!
Top or bottom we always go to Tulsa!
You tell me what other sacrifies you need me to make?

Oklahoma starts in October and ends in February. You series freaks want to be like Oklahoma with the series, but not with their time frame. Maybe you preceive them as better because they are peaking at a different time of the year then we are.

I dont want to be like them. I really like the series idea that they have and think we could use a form of it to promote wrestlng tournaments through out the whole state.

Most of you that are for the series, aren't really looking for competition. The competition can be found. What you guys are wanting is a false award. How many of you only go to Tulsa when your kid is at the top of the age?

Chad
Our club has almost the exact same schedule as yours.
This year when we got to state there was 16 kids in our bracket and 10 of them we had never seen, 4 were D2 that we saw all year long and 2 we seen at Salina and Park City.
That tells me that we need to get out more!

Here was Jakes bracket:
Strait, Zachary Con-Kids
Dryden, Boo Boos` School
Bollinger, Derek East Kansas Wrestling
Perez, Kaj Greater Gold GC
Barnts, Austin Republic Co
Goans, Christopher Renegades
Page, Bryant Andover Jaguar
Green, Levi Trailhands Wrestling Club
Younger, Bryce Ellis
Withington, Tate Goodland
Hopkins, Triston Jr. Viking Wrestling Club
McGivney, Tanner Abilene Wrestling Club
Weber, Chase Brawlers
Priddy, Jordan Silver Lake Wrestling Club
Martin, Cole Hugoton

Now tell me honestly how many of these kids did Jake see THIS YEAR BEFORE STATE.