Originally Posted By: Beeson
Originally Posted By: HEADUP
we all want to be HA, but don't want to hurt any feelings at the same time? i just don't understand.

Just to be perfectly clear, I have no problem hurting feelings. Especially if it hurts Kansas Wrestling.

i have heard that you don't want anything to be taken away from any kid............. isn't that the same?
We are not taking anything away from any kid...we are rewarding those who wrestle Freestyle and Greco.

when not all kids do fs/gr doesn't the current triple crown take away from a kid who only does folkstyle?
Again, NO. It does not take anything away from them. It rewards those who wrestle Freestyle and Greco.

agreeing on about 75%, not bad.

i don't know that it would HURT ks wrestling as bad as you think, but i'm on board with it if that' what the majority would vote.

can't take anything away from anyone who has earned it. simply reward those who make sacrifices and wrestle fs/gr. OK down with that.

not OK to drive competition state wide and push our youth to challenge themselves in folkstyle by making sacrifices??? the series would not take anything away from anyone who wrestled fs/gr or any state champion, it would simply reward those who chose to seek out ks best competition, and those who happened to win.

but don't worry about my feelings they're not hurt, by any means. we just see things differently, diversity is a good thing. where i struggle is this. where are the suggestions on how to grow fs and gr, in ks?

look on the fs/gr forums there was a post from sek (maybe chanute) asking where to find fs in his area. the reply is from travis mcburney at santa fe trail. wow. i am not by any means trying to defend any series over fs/gr on developing ability. i'm just looking, seeing, and listening for ways to improve. thanks.

"with attitude, will, and some spirit"