Bockman - I will concede that a series may not take away from the current Triple Crown but I would just like to know how a series would help (and I will rephrase the question) Kansas Folkstyle wrestling? Kids and Families that want to wrestle the best can now and the State Championship series is the prize at the end of the road. Why do we need to add more and more awards along the way?

Headup

have heard that this proposal will be for those who can afford it,... isn't that the same? NO it rewards kids who wrestle in the other two style and are also studs in Folkstyle.

i have heard that this proposal will be for trophy hunters............. isn't that the same? You are right unless the kid is wrestling during the summer to get better for next winter. I heard somewhere that summer wrestling make winter champions.

i have heard that is won't be "the best" because not all kids will attentd.......... isn't that the same? Last year my son wrestled two different state Champions in his bracket. Maybe all the best won't be there but there are some of the best doing it. If you want name PM me.

i have heard that you don't want anything to be taken away from any kid............. isn't that the same? The current triple crown rewards wrestler who wrestle year around not just Folkstyle. If a kids earns an award no don't take it away or create another one just to create one.

when not all kids do fs/gr doesn't the current triple crown take away from a kid who only does folkstyle? The only way it takes away from a kid that only does folkstyle is the kids who wrestle GR/FS may get more mat time and a chance to improve during the offseason.

Andrew Steele

Andrew Steele
ford69f100@yahoo.com