John
Beeson did give numbers but so did I. They were very different. I'm not saying his were wrong and mine were right but we must of counted differently cause there was a large varience.

As for Brycen...
Ya he did it for the Trinity award and the recognition that comes along with it but never was he afraid of the awesome competition that he knew the Wow Series would genarate.

As for the triple crown...
It kills me that has even been brought into this topic. Bockover misworded what he was saying in the begining and this was always a series topic.
The reason it kills me is because the Triple Crown is an award that is all about bragging rights because it is one tough mother to win. Only the very best and most dedicated wrestlers win the triple crown.

And come Monday...
Our community supports or wrestlers. So after winning OW at liberty or winng Tulsa or placing at state or winning Reno the school has our wrestlers bring in their awards and they do a small feature on the morning school news program. They talk about where they went and how many kids were in the bracket and how they train and etc etc etc.
And for the whole day the kids at Nelson Elementy are talking about wrestling. And our little guys are walking around promoting the sport of wrestling in Kansas.