Beeson is right - he is always right - he knows what is right- (when you say right - I think of Beeson)or @ least we can say that because beesen does the most posting, he THINKS he is right., Hail Beeson.
It doesn't look like the series has hurt oklahoma wrestling at all. FYI BEESON - As someone who has played the series - my kid and the group of kids we wrestled the series with all had fun chasing the points, and getting the bling if we won - the series tournies were tournies, thats it! - we went where we thought the most wrestlers in our bracket would be, and if that just happened to be the series tournaments, all the better. The series drew us to oklahoma for fun and competition and I bet it would draw some okies up here-(more competition). I promise I wont' wrestle a series tournament again because beeson is against it.
P.S. I didnt see Beeson @ St. James wrestling freestyle this weekend.
But of course I wouldn't have been @ St Sames either if there had been a series tournnament.HA!HA!
Again I say "cut weight to motivate" at least 9 pounds in the 6/u and at least 12lbs from there on out. "If your not cuttin- your losing to those who are" -
And remember "remote weigh-ins always alleviate ringworm"