No Beesen, I never wrestled here. I find it funny that you would bring up something 20 years old though. Maybe YOU need to let it go. What either one of us did 20 years ago is irrelavent. My point is, everybody has an opinion - but that doesnt mean they are right-or wrong. From what I read on these forums, it appears that if someone doesn't agree with you, they are wrong.

Again I say "cut weight to motivate" at least in the 6/u (FYI beeson thats a joke)and remember remote weigh-ins seem to cure ringworm

LIGHTEN UP BEESON! You don't have to go to a series tournie or wrestle freestyle/greco.... if YOU don't want to... thats your choice.
I know why you don't go to them anyhow - it's because your running! (FYI-again a joke) I'm telling you its a joke, because I just dont know how smart you are - seems to me a person in your position should listen twice as much as they talk. Is kinda like poker - you don't always have to show your hand.
We still love ya though! Least your doing something - even if it is "only running your mouth".(Again thats a joke - Hope you can handle it, you gotta admit its a good bust) especially when we see how you dish out your opinions.

Last edited by birddog; 04/26/10 05:06 PM.