Beeson,
Tou-che" - It appears you are a man of wit. As a constituent of yours in D2 along with many others on here, I would hope that you would represent not only your opinion, but all of ours (with respect!). By the way, if you would look on the oklahoma web site you will see that oklahoma has more than 2 tournies a weekend (as you have previously stated) and their series tournaments are not always the most attended ones.
I don't understand how a series, challenge etc,... whatever you want to call it, would interfere with or hurt - the Kansas Triple Crown, freestyle/greco or folkstyle. Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't - it seems to have helped oklahoma youth wrestling - It brought some kansas kids in. (not just us)
Beeson lighten up: Everyone has an opinion - ours count just as much as yours. If and when a series or whatever you want call it, should come up, I hope you see and represent the fact that their is a group of poeple & kids who just might like that kind of thing.(and the bling)

Oh Yeah - (my motto) "cut weight to motivate" & remember cut the most weight in the 6/u, especially when trying to win your third novice state title. And for those of you who get ringworm - remote weigh-ins seem to get rid of it.

Beeson in regards to your idiot comment. "It takes one to know one" > Tou-Che" back to you! - Klaus

Last edited by birddog; 04/28/10 01:53 PM.