Originally Posted By: birddog
Beeson is right - he is always right - he knows what is right- (when you say right - I think of Beeson)or @ least we can say that because beesen does the most posting, he THINKS he is right., Hail Beeson.
Real quick, the only reason I do so much posting is because some of you don't read what has been posted before and keep asking the same questions and making the same remarks.

The series drew us to oklahoma for fun and competition and I bet it would draw some okies up here-(more competition).
Okies do not need a USA card for any tournament they wrestle. Until they become a USA Wrestling State we will not draw the numbers of wrestlers to our tournaments as they do to theirs.(Already Posted)

By the way, if you would look on the oklahoma web site you will see that oklahoma has more than 2 tournies a weekend (as you have previously stated) and their series tournaments are not always the most attended ones.

I said they average 2 tournaments a week, and Kansas averages 6.(Already Posted)

Oh Yeah - (my motto) "cut weight to motivate" & remember cut the most weight in the 6/u, especially when trying to win your third novice state title. And for those of you who get ringworm - remote weigh-ins seem to get rid of it.
It's the third time you have posted your motto...we get it.

In fairness when this thread started, there was talk of All American Status, seris tournaments every weekend, extensive travel and costs, and all sorts of outlandish awards. If someone wanted to get Salina, Hays, The Classic, and a tourney in District 1 together, and the kid with the most points got a t-shirt, I would be more on board. But lets not get all excited and make this bigger than it really is.

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary