My name is Tyler Brandt, creator of the All-In Wrestling Camp. Last year I was hired as the Head Wrestling Coach at Waldorf College. Immediately upon being hired I started the All-In Wrestling Camp in Las Vegas Nevada. The purpose of the All-In Camp was to capitalize on all of the wrestlers that are in the Southwestern area but don’t get a lot of looks nationally.

I am very aware of the talented wrestlers in Nevada, Arizona, California, New Mexico, Utah and other West Coast/Southwestern states as I coached in Arizona for 17 years. The camp slogan is “Take a Shot at Getting a Shot” and I mean that for the kids that attend this camp. We want to offer scholarships to kids from this camp or get them into the recruiting system at a college that fits their ability.

We have all levels of college wrestling coaches attending this camp to deliver instruction and look at picking up wrestlers for their college this year or in the future. You know that it is rare that a wrestler will attend a DI wrestling camp and “be found” and offered a scholarship, however, it is very likely that a wrestler will “be found” to attend a smaller college. DII, DIII, NAIA or JUCO. Recruiting budgets are small at these levels of colleges and it is camp’s like this that a young wrestlers dream can come true.

All DI caliber wrestlers are already being recruited or have been offered a scholarship, if you have a wrestler that is looking to wrestle in college and needs a scholarship please don’t miss this opportunity. Also, if you have wrestlers that need exposure for future scholarship opportunities, this is the camp!!

I want to extend a very special offer to each of you coaches, the current cost for a resident camper is 200.00 and a commuter is 100.00. I would like to extend a group rate for all resident campers of 160.00 for any coaches bringing 8 or more wrestlers. With 4 wrestlers in a room the total cost of the camp is 200.00 plus travel for resident campers, that includes the camp – meals – and the hotel.

DI - Arizona State University Head Coach - Shawn Charles

DI - University of Northern Iowa Head Assistant Coach – Mark Schwab

DII - Gannon University Head Coach – Don Henry

DIII - Loras College Head Coach – Randy Steward

NAIA - Waldorf College Head Coach – Tyler Brandt

JUCO - Labette Community College Head Coach – Joe Renfro

Inspirational Speaker – Aaron Sweazy – Former University of Central Oklahoma wrestler & Cancer Survivor.

There will be 9, 2.5 hour sessions of instruction by college coaches plus a Sports Psychology session and a Martial Arts session. The value and opportunity in this camp are absolutely massive. To take advantage of this offer call me at 480-388-6984 so we can register you and your wrestlers.

Thank You

Tyler Brandt