What doesn't support my position Sean? They are wrestling right now on those weekends? They drive all the way to Ottawa two weeks later and wrestle. I am trying to move the date back, provide a safer drive, put the event in a better facility, and hopefully a bunch of these kids will attend 4A state the night before to support high school wrestling. Your arguement doesn't hold water because the parents and wrestlers are already doing it. You want to eliminate 6U from wrestling period. That is a whole different arguement. I could care less about t-ball, tiddly winks, badmitton, soccer, football, hockey, or curling. This is a wrestling forum. The numbers speak for themselves. The kids buy the cards and wrestle in the tournaments. If 6U's are wrestling 8U at state we are going to fix that. If 40lbs isn't attended this year then we will remove it as a 8U weight class. We need data not speculation. I am not going to google the internet all day looking for PHD's to back up a proposal that already makes common sense.

Sean, you have NO arguement against this tournament proposal. You are arguing against having 6U kids involved in sports at all. That is a different debate for a different time.

Last edited by Cokeley; 10/14/10 07:44 PM.

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com