Smokey's BBQ in Wellsville. Awesome BCS ranking - Burnt End Dinner - rank 10. I will be in Wellsville again today for the D-1 meeting. I highly recommend Smokey's BBQ. Maybe Will and I can do lunch there. There was even a few pictures of Wellsville HIGH SCHOOL wrestlers on the podium for KSHSAA High School State Tournament on the wall in Smokey's BBQ - just above the booth we sat in. As we ate this wonderful lunch - I asked one of my former HS wrestlers HS placer and college wrestler) and his Dad (now he has grand kids wrestling in Kansas) how important would it have been or will it be for Kansas to have a 6 & Under State tournament for the former wrestler, or his cousins, or grand son in wrestling. The college student/former HS wrestler said "I wish I had started later - are you really serious". The Dad/Grandpa had a comment - it was a bit philisophical - but it was along the same lines as "are you really serious" - I asked them both how they would vote if they were club directors and/or coaches. It was NO. So there we were 3 people with at least 60 combined years in the wrestling world - and 3 Not in favor. It was a great lunch.