Originally Posted By: smokeycabin
Don't get all phylisphical on me know. Why are we proposing a stand alone 6 & under tournament? Or why 6, 8, & 10 together. Won't we (the statebody) have the same problems/questions - but only by a larger group - "How come our kids can not wrestle a entire month longer with the 12, 14, 16 & up? That will be considered not equal opportunities. Maybe each age group should have a stand alone tournament. We could call them 6A, 8A, 10A, 12A 14A and 15A&over. Or Should it be 4A, 5A, 6A, 7A, 8A, 9A, 10A, 11A, 12A, 13A, 14A, 15A, etc. I still want historical numbers on Kansas Kids age groups and I am waiting. I would like to also know overall state numbers and participants by age group for every USA Wrestling state and which states offer a six and under stand alone state tournament. I prefer to be called Sean or Smokeycabin not BIG A.
Sean McCarthy

If YOU (Smokey Sean) want to know these numbers no one is stopping you from calling Colorado Springs or every State. I gave you examples of states who host a 6U State tournament. I have given you so much information and there is a proposal that in many ways improves our current situation. You will NEVER change your mind. Your post regarding how you operate your club (STA) spelled it all out. It is the Smokey Way or the highway. This is my last counter to your attacks. Our club is voting yes. The proposal is NOT perfect but the pros outweigh the cons. It is a start and a foundation that can be built on. Good luck finding the information you want. I do not nor have I ever had what you are looking for.

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com