1) First it is add the 17 & 18’s
2) Then add the 6’s
3) Then 6,8,10’s separate state – at different locations
4) Then 12, 14, 16 separate state
5) The a 16 and over state
6) Then it is 4 and under and the Diaper classic
7) Where does it stop, how is it funded, who host all these events when other clubs are running novice tournaments, 12 & 14 opens - in Feberuary? These are all questions that have to be answered. It can not be lets vote for it and we will figure it out how to do it later. I hope that is not the plan.

If we are voting on 6 & U only because of money – it makes sense.
If we are trying to develop kids within our sport it makes absolutely no sense – Vote NO.

To say 6 & under do not have opportunities is not exactly correct. They have almost 3 months of tournaments 12-16 matches per month or 36-48 matches per year if parents and coaches let them wrestle that much. I never schedule that many matches for these Novice youngsters.

Flip Flop, Flip Flop, Flip Flop, -

Parents of 6U: My biggest question to all of you is: What do you remember about playing sports before you turned seven years old?”

“It is Mr. SFGRD to you. I still like the plan. It isn't the proposal to be voted on though. Don't try the old bait and switch on the folks who are crazy enough to be following this.

March 4, 2008

Smokey

Good work! I didn't know those types of discussions were happening in the hospitality room. I am going to have to start listening in!

Parents of 6U: My biggest question to all of you is: What do you remember about playing sports before you turned seven years old?”

Old Bait – I use for cat fishing.
Switch – I turn on my lights in the house.