I realize the kids club season is long. Too long for some kids but for others like my 3 who are just turned 12, about to turn 13 and 15 the season is not long enough. My 13 year old would wrestle year round if I let him. He passed up a chance to go see his favorite sister in NY so he could practice 4 times a day at the mizzou tiger style wrestling camp. He was signed up for another wrestling summer camp but they didn't have enough boys for his session and the only other option was to go when he was scheduled for mizzou. As soon as District (unfortunately he didn't place in district) he started going to the gym 3 times a week to train for this season. Durring the off season he reads his wrestling magazines and asks me REPEATEDLY when season will start. That's what is so great about wrestling is it's not like football where the whole team has to be at every game. If the season is to long for some let them sit out a month and than start training again when subs come into view. There is no rule (at least none I know of) that says all the kids have to compete in a certain number of tournaments to qualify for subs. Show up for the mets your child wants to compete in and hold out for the others.