3. Andale - 4A
4. Derby - 6A
5. Andover Central - 5A
6. Lansing - 5A y
7. Clay Center - 4A
8. Garden City - 6A
9. Norton - 321A
10. St. James Academy - 4A

How do you do your team rankings? Only 2 teams on your list beat Norton at TOC which is Clay Center and Derby. Heights, and G.C. both had the opportunity to prove who was a better team at TOC, and both failed.. Give credit where its due and move them up, likewise Wichita Heights is overrated. You have to finish a tournament to help your team even when you lose in the semis.

Come on Lyle rankings are just an opinion, and here is mine. We went into that tournament banged up so we weren't at our best! When 2 of your studs that score alot of points for you are missing that is hard to overcome. I give credit where credit is due, hats off to Norton, but to say they are a better team then us when we are at full strength, I don't know. I also know they have some kids missing, McKenna is the biggest one that comes to mind but we do as well, Anguiano. Rankings are for debate and I will also debate you that Heights is not over rated, they have a nice team. I guess we will see who the best team in 6A is in a few weeks. Hard to believe the season is almost over..