Chief,

I just want to thank you for all of your hard work. I know you spend countless cell phone minutes, emails, and time studying and trying to put together the best rankings out there for All-Class in KS.

As far as Heights being #1. My boys and I are just going to spend the rest of January and February having a good time and enjoying the opportunity we get to wrestle. We discussed this in a meeting Monday. There are a lot of worse things out there in this world that we all could be doing, but instead... We are given the gift of wrestling and our goal is to not stress it. We are going to enjoy the gift God gave us and after February, Win or lose, we are going to know that #1 we did our best and #2 that WE HAD FUN! Because, if it's not fun, then what's the point?

Now to help out Chief a bit:

I have worked hard to forget Newton smile Heights 87 pts.

Daniel lost his mind and lost all of his pts. I believe he had already earned 3 pins up to the point that he lost to the Norton kid (who wrestled a very good game plan and deserved that nice win). I am not psychic, and can't tell you how he would of finished up, but (and I could be wrong) I believe he already has a win over the 3rd place finisher from GC. Would he have earned another fall and a win? Who knows.. .it's all speculation... but I am also not sure just how many total pts DD would of had if he would of stayed in the tourney... I suspect minimum of 20???

Heights 107 pts and in 8th

Now, I chose to sit Uylesses Deshazer after he suffered an injury in his loss to Tulsa Union. Ash was tough for sure! So UD was defaulted to 6th and score no more pts. I am not sure how many pts he would of added if he would of continued, but he does have a pretty solid win over Heinman of GC at Derby (I think) so maybe he could of been in the 3rd place match and I am not going to speculate the match between he and Cotton. Lets just say worst case scenerio for Uylesses and he takes 4th. Would he have scored at least 10 more pts in the tournamnet? If so, move heights up to 117 pts. That WOULD OF moved Heights to 5th with 117 pts.

And of course, Hunter Jameson at 189 had a horrible tournament after finishing 2nd to at Derby to #1 Dalton Beard. HE IS A WOULDA COULDA SHOULDA IN THAT BRACKET so we won't count him who should of at least grabbed a medal and 10-15 total pts. But he didnt. It is what it is

Things will, or will not get fixed... that is life.. either way... my guys are and are enjoying our time together as Falcons.

Derby should be applauded for their week-end! They had a phenomenal tournament. Garden City was awesome as well especially with what they had missing from their line-up. They are both led by very good, moral, and phenomenal coaches and I wish them the best of luck and health the rest of this season! ACtually, I wish that for all of Kansas! Lets enjoy it guys!

After February and the Senior Dual... we should have the clearest pic possible of a true All Class... Good Luck Chief!