Where did I put Bryant down? I'll help you by posting my comments on this subject. Someone else posted asking about the ranking of Guillen and Collins. In hindsight, I should have private messaged that person to give them some insight as to why the rankings may be as they are. But I am not going to sit here and let you make it sound like I am hammering away at Bryant. If it makes you feel better, here is my take on the 145 lb all class rankings: Bontz and Collins are the two best, and you can throw the rest in a hat and draw them out, and you'll get just as close as Chief has them ranked. It obviously won't make you feel better, so let's go this way. Bryant should be ranked number one because it took overtime for Bontz to beat Collins, and Bryant beat him by 6 points, kicked his a$$, dominated him, overwhelmed him, and pretty much mopped the mat up with him. There, you've used you imagination to twist my words, I'll use mine to twist yours...........

My posts:

1-I know that Nick Collins, or the Augusta staff would not make excuses, but Nick was sick when he wrestled Guillen.

2-I can comment on kids that i've seen wrestle though. I do agree that Guillen's style probably clashes with Collins' style, but I don't see him ever beating Collins by 6 points when both are healthy.

3-I am probably embarassing Collins by arguing with you, so I'll leave it at that.........I probably should have done this via private message so that Collins wasn't embarassed by it, or Bryant PO'd by it. Bryant can take it out on me at Cadet duals this year.............

4-I am not from augusta but I do have some people that I know from Augusta. I'm not making excuses, but rather helping the above poster understand why Collins is ranked above Guillen. Collins only 3 other losses are in OT to the number one ranked AC kid at 145, Alex Bontz. Nothing against Guillen, been to several Dual events with him, and he is a good kid also. But the body of work, as Chief always puts it, puts Collins above Guillen.