Originally Posted By: willie424
So your sitting here bashing two men for providing young men with an opportunity to better themselves by wrestling some tough out of state competition? Its not like there forcing these young men to go they have a choice they are just providing them with the opportunity really not such a bad thing at all. If the kids want to go they can.

Bashing! are you kidding me? Get some thicker skin. I merely stated we have wanted an all class state competition for ever, and now that is here, some are considering running off to a team so-called national dual, when The Highschool National Championships is only a few weeks away that not only decides the National Individual champs but Team National Champs as well. They want to take two dual teams to RMN when we can take both dual teams and more to Nationals and compete as one Kansas team. Say kansas wins the RMN duals, who cares when the Highschool National Championships will crown the true best state team in a couple weeks. I feel RMN has too many tournaments. They call them nationals and worlds when in reality they should be called Regional Championships similar to the Southern Plains in Hays, and even then Eddie G. overkills with too many tournys. I'm not bashing anyone, and wish the best to all wrestlers in Kansas, even the ones who decide to skip the Kansas All Class Highschool Division State Championships and venture to Colorado.