Having pondered the question of one venue even before the Coliseum closed I have come to this conclusion. The only way for it to happen and the venue be addequate is to, use two different facilities on Friday in Wichita. Then on Saturday combine them into one tournament at Intrust Arena. What you would have to do is run your typical Friday preliminaries with 5A and 6A at Hartman Arena and 4-3,2,1A at Intrust. Then on Saturday all wrestling would move as I said, to Intrust. You would use as many mats as would fit on the floor of Intrust on Saturday. You might have to run an additional side of consolations on Friday in order to eliminate a few more wrestlers but I believe this formula would allow all classes to get under one roof for Saturday which is what is important. Like I said in another thread, it doesn't matter until 2014 anyway. Most likely you would need to pick up hosts for each site much like the old days when the tournament at the Coliseum was hosted in part by what was at that time the old Chisolm Trail League. The Greater Wichita Athletic League could host the tournament at Hartman and the AVCTL could host the tournament at Intrust. All that means is each league would be responsible for running the tournament and supplying volunteers.