just some thoughts...

123A-Skillman,Keiswetter,Salman
all deserving, state champions, I favor the big guy as heavyweights often get so overlooked, Skillman and Keiswetter have nice well rounded styles both neutral/top and bottom

4A- easy, Cokeley and Moeder both. Cokeley, who at times I've been somewhat hard on, is clearly one of the most outstanding seniors in KS. He has achieved on every level and will continue to do so in college (has he signed yet) Moeder has just gotten better and better every year and has a style that will serve him well in college, of any KS kid, he is probably the most 'college ready' at this time

5A-Jake Gentzler and Alex Bontz- Gentzler is just an outstanding athlete who, with the right coaching at ASU, could really take his skills to the next level, Bontz has just gotten better and better every year and has very well rounded skills

6A- Tannenbaum, DeShazer, Little- Tanenbaum is one of the most aggressive wrestlers I've seen, he too has gotten better and better each year and and is one of the most dominant 'mat' wreslters out there;
DeShazer is a beast-he has achieved at the national level and is always one of KS best kids, he has matured a lot in the last few years but will need to learn to wrestle on the mat to take it to the next level
Little has had a fantastic sr. year. Overall career not as impressive as some but has gotten impressively better every year and has a style that will fit well with good college coaching