Originally Posted By: Quagmire
It works both ways. I'm sure some kids that didn't place at the 4A tournament could have placed in the 5A tournament. 5A does have the most ranked wrestlers but I don't think they are the tougher class.

Originally Posted By: willie424
To help you out here quagmire Like who won 5a at 152 lost to the 5th place finisher in 4a 17-1. Might help prove a point.

Of course it works both ways Quagmire, that is the point. Didn't you see all the smiley faces and the quotes around the words that I used. crazy
I never made a serious blanket statement that 5A was tougher did I. I know at my boys weight it wasn't. But I do clearly remember all the crap that 5A and the Ark City regional recently took and I wanted to spread them some love and give them some props after that recent very unjust tongue lashing. smile

And Quagmire don't need no help willie424. Prove a point??? What the heck are you talking about? You didn't prove anything. All you did was disrespect a kid that worked his rear off by pointing out a specific weight and placing. I didn't do that with my comment. Shame on you. frown

And now look what we've done, hijacked Chief's thread. START A NEW THREAD I said and I will be more than happy to debate/argue about it all day long and then anyone that doesn't want to read it won't have to.