Originally Posted By: lylegeyer
Originally Posted By: doinasipleaz
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU DONT LET THESE THINGS HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE! Give people an INCH they TAKE a MILE!!! This is RIDICULOUS!!

I agree ridiculous! Take their money, give them cards, and then kick them out!! Kansas is two timing them. Good luck Hugoton wrestlers and parents on this most ridiculous matter. They could of just not accepted their usa-kansas dues, and that would of been it, but that's not what the board did.

what did the parents do to start a club in OK??? this is absolutely the most ridiculous reason to tie up the state courts. i can not stand people who can't accept the answer NO. when they get told NO, they disrupt everything to fight for their "cause".

lyle they were not kicked out of wrestling, they were excluded from the OK wrestling series, then the KS state series, because they tried to take the EASY way out. now they are going to waste more precious time and $$$ fighting this in court. completely unreasonable to me why if they LOVE wrestling so much, why they don't fight in the correct way. lyle when was the last time you told your wrestlers that it's alright to blame the referee for a loss????? why is it OK for everyone in our society to sue, when they don't get their way???? that's NOT value taught in any wrestling room that i've been in.

paratroop: i would respect their fight if i had seen where these people spent their legal $$$ to start a club in Guymon. Lyle wrestlers don't leave it in the refs hand, and Americans never quit. respectful folks don't cry foul, and threaten to sue everytime the get told NO, either. this is most definatley a huge problem in society today, with all the better things our court system could be deciding. this is a complete waste of time and resources.

forgive me parents/ supporters of this legal battle, while i still am cheering for these people to get wrestling (the right way), i cannot respect this action.

Last edited by HEADUP; 03/04/11 08:32 PM.

"with attitude, will, and some spirit"