Mr. Geyer,

I will admit you caught me. I confused you with Lyle Geyer from the previous "Just let them finish" thread.

Quote:
Makes Kansas look weak to me. No wonder Oklahoma has most the all americans in Tulsa every year. Kansas has alot of dodging if you ask me. That's why the highschoolers already avoid the kids state tourny, Scared of a loss on their record. I've read all year kids state don't matter, only High School. Well it looks like to me like it does matter - lylegeyer Leoti KS

...any relation? I think the majority of body will see through this. The board and USAWKS will respect the courts injunction while it is being fought in court. This is more than can be said for the Guymon families respect for the Executive Board authority. The members of the Executive Council are Directors of wrestling clubs. They are team Mom's. They are treasurers and secretaries. They are your coaches. We all serve in a voluntary capacity and are elected by our peers in this organization to look out for the best interests of USAWKS. Like it or not we made a decision. This is democracy in action. Sometimes it is a little ugly. However, the process was more than fair to the Guymon wrestlers. They were not excluded from practicing with Hugoton or attending Open tournaments in KS. They just did not get the result they wanted in regaurds to the State Tourney. Just because it was within their ability to file this injunction it does not make it right. No more than it is right for the Wisconsin legislature to flee to Illinois to avoid democracy in action. If you don't like the decision of those that serve you step up and run. If you are elected, you will get the opportunity to put your stamp on the future of our organization.

Mark Stanley

Last edited by Mark J Stanley; 03/04/11 08:14 PM.