Originally Posted By: BLT
I think additions should be allowed for anyone that's in HS or MS.
Until the state has the same schedule for MS thru out the state then there needs to be some flexability. We have kids just now finishing MS and they need that little bit of extra time to get back into the room.
So...
Who's submitting the bylaw change to the state?
Let's post the wording on here so we can make sure the wording covers all the bases.

I agree. 90% of our Middle School kids that want to do kids state will miss this year. Our MS season ends this coming friday, and they weren't thinking about kids until it was already too late. They demand no kids wrestling during school wrestling, but then they turn around and tell them they are too late to enter even though our middle school wrestles up until a day before sub districts. Really good rules, board. Your really making the sport grow and the kids love it. I will be willing to bet we lose over half of the team to BB in H.S. next year just because the kids feel wrestling and the adults who run it screw them. They already know you can blame others in basketball, but they have always been told they are to blame in wrestling. Well it don't look like it to them or me now.