I think one of the main points of this thread is being missed. We are developing kids so they can become high school wrestlers, college wrestlers and hopefully Olympians (I know those are high hopes). If those levels of wrestling don't have fans, and spectators at their events they will not be around long. If you don't have a fan base for your sport you won't have a venue. We are having our kids wrestle the same time as high school state, Jr. College qualifiers, and nationals. NAIA and NCAA qualifiers and Nationals instead of being the spectators they need to keep their sport going. I understand taking time off during the season and doing what is best for your kids, but we are part of the problem not the solution to more high school and college wrestling programs. We need to be supporting wrestling at the next level now or our kids my not have those opportunities in the future. Let’s get the season over so our kids can see what they have to look forward to. They can get more mat time doing the Olympic styles after the NCAA’s are over.