Originally Posted By: stick'em
It would be helpful if you would post the minutes from your meeting when you decided the placement of these boys. We would like to know who the coaches are that were at this meeting. It seems that there were weight changes on these boys that were not posted on your "multiple posts in no particular order". I want you and your team of pickers to make us understand why you choose seedings in the order that you did. The 65 to 80#lb picks appear to be manipulated with weight changes and placement of boys that are clearly not seeded correctly. Why is the Onwugbufor moved to a diffrent weight. We also want to know where Trowbridge has wrestled any of these 70lb# this year. Please state where and when these matches took place for I have not found one. A little clarity would be greatly appreciated. It would be nice in previous years that you hold your meeting on a weekend so other coaches can attend that are not over a hundred miles away on a work week or via camra on internet so that all boys can be measured and judged equally. I don't think that should be a problem seeings your results were not posted until today. I know Trackwrestling is not a accurate measure of boys. There are several large tournaments not on track and I have looked at them to. And have yet to find evidence or reasoning of your choices. One last thing is this your private team or is this a sanctioned USA KANSAS team because I am also baffled who the true judge and jury is on the selection process. But if you kindly post those meeting minutes and the coaches that attended I'm sure things will become clear as a bell. Thank you for your time and I hope to have a speedy reply to the questions set forth. Thank you

This is why we now have Middle School State Championship