Please have your wrestler at the Auto Exchange in Lawrence - 1225 E 23rd St - by 11:00 am this Friday. We will load up and leave no later than noon.

We should arrive in Fremont a little before 4:00. I want everyone there at that time. Weigh-in starts at 5:00, but in years past, we have been able to weigh in earlier. We HAVE to weigh in as a team, so if we are missing anyone, the whole team has to wait to weigh in.

After weigh-ins, I plan on having the team go eat at USA Steak Buffet in Fremont. We have eaten there the last couple years. It costs $.69 per year for kids and it is $9.29 for adults. Kids drinks are included but the adult drinks are not.

After we finish eating, we will head to our hotel and get checked in. I will have a rooming list for the kids. The coaches and I will make sure everyone is in their assigned rooms and ready for bed at 10:00.

The hotel breakfast starts at 6:30 am and they know we have 3 teams that will be eating early. We need to leave the hotel no later than 7:30 in the morning. Wrestling starts at 9:00 am both Saturday and Sunday.

We will have plenty of bottled water for the wrestlers to drink. I may need someone with a truck to help haul the coolers to and from Fremont.

We will have Team Kansas t-shirts for sale - $15.00 each or 2 for $25.00. We normally sell enough of these so that I can provide turkey and ham sandwiches for lunch on Saturday.

We will buy pizza for the teams Sat night and eat it at the hotel.

If anyone has any questions, please call or email me.

Dal

Dal Eck
dal@matteck.com
316-641-4913