I'm stuggling with this issue. I understand that top kids wrestlers will find it difficult to find quality matches at middle school competitions. I also believe that some kids practices may be tougher and more organized to teach advanced level wrestling skills than middle school practices. But I don't think we want to totaly bash middle school wrestling. I think middle school wrestling can bring new kids into our sport that have not had the opportunity to experience wrestling. Middle school wrestling can also give wrestlers that have not had much success in kids wrestling a chance to be a really good middle school wrestler. I support middle school wrestling for those reasons. Now to improve our situation kansas kids wrestling needs to work together with KSHAA to improve the quality and quantity of wrestling at the middle school level. If KSHAA will listen!!!!!! My son is not wrestling middle school because his school does not have wrestling as a sport so we will wrestle kids for another two years. Daryl Lucas