Originally Posted By: Peterson
What weight is Andrew Milsap going? I figured I would see his name on there. Is Jonathon Peterson not wrestling or something? Does anyone know what weight Taylor Watkins is going? He should be a good freshman. Do you think Fiscus is going to be 32!? I saw him wrestle his freshman year at 12 and then jump to 30. Tough kid. Broc Bennnett only 8th at 285? I figured he would be atleast top 5. Jeremiah Jones? I think he should be atleast 10 at 113. State placer in 2010. Didn't qualify last year, which I think is because he just came off a broken arm. No excuses though because Charbonneau and Koehn were both hurt and still placed. Thank you for the rankings. This is what makes things interesting. I like seeing where the kids start off and end by the season. Thanks for the effort and time.

Millsap is reported to go 138 and Peterson 126. Both are very close to being ranked. All the 126's are state placers in 2011 except Dickman. Peterson placed in 2010. I have not heard what weight Watkins is going. Fiscus is reported at 132. Bennett will likely move up. He has that monsterous blast double. I like Jones but don't believe he's better that Reese Cokeley. That Pittsburg team has one of the best coaches our state has to offer and should make a run in 4A!

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12