Agree Peterson should be ranked.
If you look at his "body of work" I would think he would be. He is a state medalist, a kid's state champ and a FS/GR champ.
To me his 1-2 at state this past spring shouldn't keep him off the list. Keep in mind those losses were to T. Humphrey who beat Beasley in the finals and a 1-0 to Millsap who is ranked in Chief's beasty 138 class. Although the Haralson win was two years ago which is a factor I agree, I wouldn't say it can't be considered, or shouldn't be. It is not like Haralson wasn't good then because of course he was as he got 2nd in state that year. Peterson has other big wins as well which collectively speak to his over-all potential and position within the hierarchy of Kansas wrestling which is what the all-class list is about I would think.
Of course the quandary is where do you put him? Or should I say, who does he bump? Everyone at 126 is legit. The biggest thing to consider I think is he did beat Maki at kids state and he did FS and GR and wrestled at the junior duals with Maki. They have surely both improved since state. I am certainly not saying that Peterson is better or could beat Maki now, but they are obviously close and comparable.
Of course Chief is the authority and this is just my opinion.