Originally Posted By: gardner2x
Originally Posted By: XGHSWC
Originally Posted By: Chief Renegade
Originally Posted By: XGHSWC
Based on what I have seen and know, Ben Randolph should be no less than #4.
I realize this is my opinion but it is not bias, it is based on first hand observations, etc.

With Eastman moving up two weights and Morgan one, you have a point. That 6A/130 bracket was very tough. Randolph also owns the unlimited gas tank!

Yes, he certainly does. I witnessed it first hand up close at state last year. You definitely have to beat him to beat him. If you slack up or slow down any at all, he will beat you. Also watched him at Basehor and he worked the state runner up from another class. I think he could give Stokes fits, with all due respect.

"my oppinion is not biased" Tj stokes wrestled thomas gilman nebraska at iowa wrestling camp splitting wins with him... come on now.

Oh boo hoo, I am sorry that I offended you.

One would think from a comment like that you don't know much about Randolph. I never talk about anyone unless I know a lot about them and know what I am talking about and I rarely even talk about anyone at all unless my son has wrestled them or they were at least in a bracket together.

And yes, that is what I said, "my opinion is not bias", at all. I don't have a horse in the race. I don't come from Shawnee Mission or even Johnson County. I am not related to Randolph or are even good friends or what ever, where your opinion is clearly bias Mr. gardner2x. It doesn't take much to figure out who you could be.

I never said Randolph would beat TJ or even said he might or could even maybe beat TJ or even get close to beating him. I said he "could" give him fits and I guarantee you he will because he gives everyone he wrestles fits. But don't take my word for it, ask TJ. TJ beat Randolph 3-2 at the Johnson County this past season. Sounds like he probably gave him fits then. Ask Corado or Daddy Seybold and they will tell you. When I told Kevin that my son was going to have to wrestle Randolph at state he proceeded to tell me that even though Mario beat him, Randolph "gave him fits". My son beat Randolph at state but Randolph definitely gave him fits. My son has beat a lot of kids that "gave him fits". He has even pinned some kids that gave him fits. Chief already spoke about Randolph's gas tank. It is crazy. He truly has a Shoemaker type motor. Randolph would give any of the best wrestlers around his weight in the state fits, but I won't throw any more names out because I don't want to offend anyone else. Randolph is just that kind of wrestler. He gives the best wrestlers fits.

Plus it really wasn't even about TJ or you, it was about Randolph. I wasn't trying to disrespect TJ, you can see where I said with all due respect. I would never try to disrespect TJ or any wrestler for that matter. Everyone knows who TJ is and how good he is so no need to get offended or defend him. He is a state champion and has earned respect from everyone. Your comment on the other hand was disrespectful to Randolph, but now I guess I shouldn't have brought up Stokes. It is just that right now they are the top two ranked wrestlers in 6A at the weight so the comment seemed very appropriate.

It was really about Randolph. I was trying to celebrate him. I love that kid and his style. He is a great kid and a dang good wrestler. He is friendly and courteous. On the mat, he is non stop action and excitement. My opinion, which is definitely not bias when it comes to Randolph, is that he is as tough as nails.

Last edited by XGHSWC; 10/27/11 03:04 AM.