obvisouly the "funk" stokes uses worked on Gilman if he beat him? I am not from gardner but i have seen the stokes brothers wrestle alot so i have seen alot of thier "funk" which is un-describeable. What do you guys mean he is on a diffrent level?

Gilman is quick, strong and explosive. Stokes is VERY quick and strong enough to hold his own. Gilman beat Stokes by 1 the first match and the second match Stokes handled it. Stokes put him on his back not once not twice but 3 times. I am NOT against Gilman by no means he is a very talanted wrestle and congrats to him committing to Iowa! I am very intrested to see where Stokes goes.

Quagmire- If you dont beleive it just because a Gardner kid said it then ask one of the Iowa coaches. I was there to watch and recruit some kids. i seen both matches the first was a score of 3-2 the second match was 9-2.

I agree with all of the people that said Randolf is a very good wrestler and has a endless tank but again i am defending stokes but not attacking any wrestler, Stokes has beat Randolf 3 or 4 times 2 of which stokes has pinned Randolf. There is NO defence to the 3-2 match with them from what i heard it was a VERY good match Randolf was like the energizer bunny (nothing new) Good luck to him with whatever he decides to do after his wrestling season!!!

Thanks!!