Originally Posted By: back in the day
And Stokes moves down to 126. Interesting

I can't imagine why Stokes would go to 126 unless he just wants to take on Gilman because everyone was talking crap on him over that. I say go for it and good luck.
Also I can't understand why he was 2nd at 132 and now he is 4th at 126. I know that 126 is tough, maybe tougher but come on. I think that Stokes or probably even Schumacher should be #1. I know that this Olsen kid is legit but I am not prepared to proclaim him #1 over these Kansas studs or even Watters for that matter. I know he beat Hood but he hasn't beaten the others. And maybe Hood was just out of shape or sink because it was before the season. Schumacher is a three timer and the only reason Watters isn't a three timer is Pursel, Smith and Gentzler. Like I said, Olsen is totally legit and maybe he will prove Chief right but I would really like to see him prove it on the mat during the season and not just be anointed over the Kansas elite before the season even starts.

Originally Posted By: cicici
106:
1. Trey Francka - 11 - CCO - 321A
2. Reese Cokeley - 10 - SJA - 4A
3. Bryce Morgan - 11 - ELD - 4A
4. Jase Stone - 11 - MH - 6A
5. Adam Cole - 9 - CH - 4A
6. Sean DeShazer - 9 - WH - 6A
7. Tristan Star - 9 - LAW - 6A
8. Dakota Leach - 11 - GD - 5A
9. Parker Howell - 10 - KMC - 5
10. Luke Henes - 10 - STA - 5A

Nothing against anyone but Reese Cokeley going to number 2?
Howell returning placer, Morgan returning placer, and Star beat Howell at Brawl. Fill me in please.

As for 106, I really don't see a problem with Cokeley being #2. He did wrestle this summer and fall and just got done with the Monster Match and Big Horn. He is obviously primed and ready to stake his claim for the top spot.
But my personal opinion is that my Home Dog Dakota Leach should be #2 or #3 behind Cokeley. I can't see how anyone else other than Francka and maybe Cokeley should be ahead of him. I hope I don't jinx him and I am sure he will prove me right.