Originally Posted By: XGHSWC
I can't imagine why Stokes would go to 126 unless he just wants to take on Gilman because everyone was talking crap on him over that. I say go for it and good luck.
Also I can't understand why he was 2nd at 132 and now he is 4th at 126. I know that 126 is tough, maybe tougher but come on. I think that Stokes or probably even Schumacher should be #1. I know that this Olsen kid is legit but I am not prepared to proclaim him #1 over these Kansas studs or even Watters for that matter. I know he beat Hood but he hasn't beaten the others. And maybe Hood was just out of shape or sink because it was before the season. Schumacher is a three timer and the only reason Watters isn't a three timer is Pursel, Smith and Gentzler. Like I said, Olsen is totally legit and maybe he will prove Chief right but I would really like to see him prove it on the mat during the season and not just be anointed over the Kansas elite before the season even starts.

I was told that TJ is walking around at about 134. 126 is his correct fighting weight. As for the 126/132 comparison, 132 is light years tougher as a whole. TJ's size at that weight will be a load for those guys but I am convinced that Olsen is legit. I cannot minimize his win over Hood and his quality wins at the national level.

Originally Posted By: XGHSWC

But my personal opinion is that my Home Dog Dakota Leach should be #2 or #3 behind Cokeley.

I expect a big season from Dakota!

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12