Stop complaining and enjoy your child's success and in the event your competitor's path becomes more difficult encourage the youth without making excuses. [/quote]

I wasn't complaining to be complaining, Richard. Seems you always have a negative spin on everything. If you look at what I was asking it was simply a separation of myself from the situation and getting others take as well. I am curious if this is something that will be in AAU as well as USA wrestling or not or just something we walked into...that's it!

Yes, I am VERY proud of my son's success...yes it'll make him a better wrestler to compete against others that are at higher skill sets etc...but, to compete against boys at a MS level when hes a grade schooler is a "different league." Whatever-that's not what I'm here for anyways.

As far as you stating something about me jumping of to AAU and then complaining about it....no that's not the case. IF we had the choice we would still be right where we were....and that was here in Kansas...where the true sport of wrestling is...where our KS boys show em how it's done!!!! but we're not~unfortunately I had to move my family out of state for my job this season and have had to adapt to a WHOLE new culture of the "way the world works in youth wrestling" on the east coast. And let me tell you we are NOT in KS anymore....

ON A POSITIVE NOTE!!!!....I can seriously say that USA-KS wrestling is a ran like a well greased machine compared to what I have seen over the last 2 months here....I am so super serious! Kuddos to those of you in charge!!!