Originally Posted By: nastyway
126 rankings is a joke watters at 7 best in the state i don't think he will lose a match all year even though they wrestle in oklahoma multiple times this year and hunter haralson #1 you got to be kidding me he didn't even make it to the finals last year and i believe watters has beat stokes there only time to meet up but renegade def has some favorites to make this list and thats all most of these are made up as his favorites not by wrestling victories. and the olsen kid just because he got 2nd in missouri is he supposed to be the greatest he came to kansas and got beat in his first tourny don't sound like 2nd overall just yet

Why don't you get your facts straight before you start rambling. Stokes beat Watters the only time they have ever met up at Newton last year. Michael Olsen beat Austin Hood at the Fall Brawl earlier this year. Then Haralson beat Olsen putting him at number 1. However, I do agree he should not be number 1. If anyone should be then Dylan Schumacher deserves to be at the top of that list. None of those wrestlers have criteria over him.