Mike,
I think you misread something because no said he had lost to Bryce. However, I am a strong supporter of putting Dylan at the number 1 spot. He has more state championships than the guys ranked above him. Since there is no head to head criteria between any of them I think its safe to put him at number 1. A simple break down will show why as well:
Haralson: Split with Hood (Hood has last win), I think the only common is between Haralson and Schumacher is Dalton Miller (Correct me if I'm wrong Chief) and they both lost. Haralson's state placings are 2nd in 2010 and 4th in 2011.
Olsen: beat Hood, lost to Haralson. 2nd at Missouri State in 2011. No commons with Schumacher.
Hood: 2 State titles, has the most national success in his class, both Hood and Schumacher have wrestled and beaten Bryce Shoemaker and Taelor Mendenhall.

Chief argues that because of Hoods national success he deserves the nod over Dylan. Reasonable. My argument is since there is so much confusion between the current top 3 why not move Schumacher to number 1? TMP does go to the bobcat this year so you can't say they don't go to any tough tournaments. He has more State Championships than the top 3 and apparently plenty of quality wins. What say you Chief?