Originally Posted By: Cougars130
Umm I would say so as well to due to the fact wrestling in college is not big in TN other than utc but high school championships is what im talking about but I guess im not going to win this conversation about multiple state champions in the same weight class..

it's not about winning! i asked you, to not continue this argument. take the time to read the posts!!! most of the people in KS, wrestlers included would love to have a GRAND STATE championship, but that's just NOT going to happen.

YOU started the trash talk, because you tried to take something away from a KS state champion. There are plenty of states that have multiple classes in wrestling. That disproves absolutly nothing.

We had a KS kid go to UTC (Daniel Peterson), wrestled for coach Brands, had alot of success. He was never a KS state champion. What does that prove??? Nothing! just facts.

you stated the fact that the TN tournament FORMAT is tougher, doug747 stated the fact that NO TN team has ever beaten a KS team that he has coached. BigChief stated a fact that there are way more wrestlers in KS than in TN.

i saw on another thread that you would volunteer as a workout partner at Derby HS. Please don't just go to Derby, make the whole circuit around Wichita, and find out for yourself, just how tough KS wrestlers are. Have a great day.

"with attitude, will, and some spirit"