Ok I have alot to cover first off about the topic I figured I would get a response to my question and I did about y ks does what it does om not taking the state championship from the wrestlers I was just saying if I was one of those state champs would I be satisfied...

I would love to go take a trip around to every school and wrestle with them but im in the military work odd hours and derby high school is close. To my house im sure there are alot of talented kids out there

I respect ks wrestling for the fact I love the sport and glad to see its done more here than TN ..

And for the private school state championship is a freebie compared to the public schools. Private schools automatically get to go to state even if u went 0-32 your going to state and private schools may have only 2 or 3 really good wrestlers in each weight class so odds are alot better to placing then in public schools

As far as the ref goes in 2006 you should remember wrestlers like nic bundy Kellen holliman Kelly felix and Tyler roberson

All in all im for wrestling in general so take what I said however u wanted I only knw what I meant to say

Last edited by Cougars130; 12/16/11 01:32 AM.