Originally Posted By: kvk coach
SOME OF US HAVE BEEN SHOCKED JARED JOHNSON HAS NOT CRACKED YOUR TOP 10 FROM DAY 1 AT 152, ESPECIALLY AFTER PLACING AT FARGO THIS LAST SUMMER. HE CAN'T BE IGNORED ANY LONGER AFTER HIS WINS AT ROSSVILLE

He has not been ignored. He had a great weekend at Rossville with wins over Yarrow and Smith and will likely be ranked this week. Prior to that, he has lacked criteria to jump those above him. In the 321A state bracket, he was pinned by Thibault and lost 9-2 to Hunsicker, placing 5th. He did not place in the HS 145 division at Kids state, losing to Biddle and Damen Scheele from Marysville. Having said that, I am a Jared Johnson fan and know him personally. He was invited to wrestle for our Junior National Greco Dual team in OKC and gave us some quality wins. If his team's schedule had allowed him to see some of the ranked wrestlers sooner, he would have taken advantage of that I'm sure. The next time you are shocked at a wrestler not being ranked, simply post criteria on this forum or PM me.

Congrats on winning that tough bracket Jared!

- Chief

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12