[/quote]
Originally Posted By: Kevin Howell
Originally Posted By: XGHSWC
Dang RB, kind of hating aren't we.
Higgins is a state medalist, he is definitely solid. And the loss to a "nobody" was a pin, was he "caught". Oh well, a loss is a loss and Higgins is ranked no more. Are you happy?
I believe that all derogatory comments, especially with regard to kids, should be sent in a pm. But each has the right to make his own decisions and say what they see fit I know. I certainly don't want to get caught passing judgement. I can't afford that. I am trying to get to Heaven.

X please read your comments on page 7 of this thread and look in the mirror.

OMG are you serious? At least you said please. Other than that your comment seems very inappropriate.

Originally Posted By: XGHSWC
10-4 Chief, I get it.
And believe me, I am not trying to break your b..... smile I love the rankings and you are the authority. Its just Leach was #5 and now #8 after Howell dropped. So he dropped even though he didn't lose. I get it, he is #2 in 5A. That would seem logical if we could say for sure that Howell could beat him. I have some reliable sources that would refute that based on some recent practices that both attended. It is all good though. Leach like Peterson like Hughey like etc. will have a chance to prove themselves as actions do speak louder than words.

I am assuming that you are talking about this post since it deals with Parker. I don't understand why you suggest that I look in the mirror. I don't see anything derogatory about it at all, but if you or Parker were offended, then I sincerely apologize. I love Parker. He is a great kid and wrestler. I had the fortune of spending time with him at the junior duals this past summer.

As for the nobody comment above, obviously it was about Gastineau and obviously I wasn't suggesting that he was a nobody as the nobody was written in quotes. RB was suggesting that he was a "nobody" when he suggested that Higgins should be removed because he lost to an unranked wrestler, that being Gastineau. I was being sarcastic, I was not being derogatory. It was more about defending Higgins because he like Leach is one of my home dogs. Sorry for the confusion.

Now as for Leach, still think he should be #1. Yes he split with Henes at Basehor, Henes is definitely bona fide. But who has Henes beaten other than Leach that is ranked, with all due respect? Just asking because I don't know and I don't want to look that up right now. Leach has beaten Francka, Morgan, Stone, Terrill, etc. As was pointed out earlier by Chief when comparing just two wrestlers, a split would push to the last win I guess. But when you are comparing ten wrestlers and look at the body of work, Leach is #1 in my book. But all of our questions will soon be answered won't they because actions speak louder than words. And I am still trying to get to Heaven.