Originally Posted By: doug747
I don't know how to take this. Are you saying I am a trouble maker and need to repent? Beeson at least got some encouragement from you? What, you don't want to see me there? Freaking 5a guys........ I think you like Beeson more than me. And you and me have the same hair do!!? What the heck? Thought we were better buddies than this.......I'm P O'd

I'm going to stock up on fish...........The other day, I actually turned my underwear right side out for my wife, so she didn't have to look at the hash mark while they were laying in the hamper. That has to get me some points somewhere.....

How ever you take it doug747, don't take it bad. I am definitely not saying you are a trouble maker, in fact quite the opposite. As much as I like Beeson, how could I ever like him more than you (don't get offended Beeson). You said that you need to step it up doug747, insinuating that you weren't going to get to Heaven if you didn't. So I said yes, you need to step it up. Why, because I definitely want to see you there. Hopefully you will be there waiting for me with open arms and a great big smile (not necessarily saying that I want to outlive you or that I want you to pass before me). Is that encouragement enough? Hopefully. But you are right about 5A, I have always been a 5A guy at heart. 5A rocks, and Ark City rolls, and rules, and Beeson destroys, and Biddle is the man whether Ark City or Winfield, and Goddard was 5A when they won their first state title, and they are 5A again, etc. and obviously 5A is the best, just look at Chief's rankings, and Andover Central beasts but don't like that they hijacked AC because AC used to be Ark City before Andover Central was Andover Central and now Ark City is Ark and Andover Central is AC and that's confusing. But Andale is awesome for sure, and so are their kids and families and fans, even though they are just 4A. And yes, we do have the same hair do but you still look better in a visor and I have always been a bit jealous about that. Yes we are buds, but don't think it's a man crush or anything, even if it is, or isn't. So don't be P O'd. And are we having too much fun, and is that wrong?

Now as for the fish and the underwear, not sure what to say about that but I am sure you have points stored, is it enough I don't know. But I drink a lot of coffee, and I love chili dogs, and I really love that other thing, Billy Ross knows what I am talking about because I know that he loves it too. I am a heck raiser, I am on a tear. No I'm not, really, because I really am trying to get to Heaven, sincerely, and I hope all my buds are there too.