Quagmire thank you for the answer and im glad that you agree with me that the bobcat was deeper down on the list of rankings than the garden city was. As far as The baldwin winning or not time will tell because there will be head to head matches at state. You just stated as a whole it was tougher, i singled out the only weight my kid wrestles at because i now the kids at that weight from Mo., Ok., Co., and Ks. If I state that something is tougher than something else i will have my ducks in a row to back them. I just pointed out 220 because it makes the statement as a whole false. To make the statement that one tournament is better than another tounament you need to have the winner of every weight class from the first one wrestle in the second one and you will know for certain how it turns out. This never happened so all we have to go off of is rankings and head to head competition. Cash beat Colton so i believe we have head to head won. With that said Garden City was not tougher than the bobcat at 220 weight class? If you need any more information you can call me on my phone i am man enough to put my number down to back my facts.

Butch Drylie
785-650-4404

Last edited by Butch Drylie; 01/30/12 03:58 AM.

Butch Drylie