This dual team tournament is April 13th, 14th and 15th this year at Midland University in Fremont Nebraska.

This event is for 1st thru 6th graders - you can not be 14 years old and wrestle in this event. The weights are 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 112, 120, 130, 140 and 160. We are allowed 3 alternates per team also.

Team Kansas has sent three teams to this event the last few years and we are planning on doing the same thing this year.

I expect the cost to be the same as in years past - $250.00 - I still need a few details worked out before I know for sure - but the fee will include transportation to and from Lawrence, hotels, Team Kansas singlet, shorts and t-shirt and entry in to the tournament.

If your son is interested, please submit his name, grade and weight to the forum. We will keep the forum updated with all interested participants. Like always, I ask for help from coaches and parents in spreading the word.

I will also need volunteers to drive the vans, coach and work the table during our duals.

We will have a meeting of coaches sometime after the state tournament to pick the teams - this will be at my office in Wichita. I will post the date and time later.

As soon as I know what hotel we will be staying at, I will post that info so parnets who want to stay with the team can reserve their rooms.

I will be posting the required forms, etc at a later date.

Thanks
Dal Eck