Originally Posted By: tkiser
I am glad to see that there is support from the kids level and from some high school levels towards the college fund. I would make a slight suggestion though to the college programs in the central Kansas area in particular.
Get your schedules out to the public!!! Update your websites!!!

I would love to take some of our kids to college level wrestling. It has been a ridiculous mess trying to find a schedule for most of the KS college programs.

Don't take it that I am against you... I would like to show support too.

JMO

Terry

Terry:

I do believe that the Kansas College Wrestling Fund Board intends to work with the Kansas colleges in promoting their programs to the Kansas wrestling community and getting the college wrestling programs more involved with the Kansas wrestling community particularly the youth. My son wrestles for Baker University in Baldwin Kansas and I do believe that they have their wrestling website well updated for current events including their schedule. Baker University has even had live internet broadcasting of several of their duals so anyone could view them if they could not make it to Baldwin for the actual event. I know both the duals and the internet broadcasting of them have been posted about before on this forum. In Baker University's last dual with Bethany College there was a Kids club from Louisburg Kansas in attendance. That was great to see and we would all like to see more of this type of attendance at Kansas college wrestling events. I believe that the Kansas Cup will be at Newman University next year and that will be a great opportunity for all the wrestling clubs and high schools in the Wichita vicinity to see Kansas college wrestling.

I am not sure which Kansas college wrestling program that you have had trouble with but let us know here or send a private message on it and we will send that information to the specific wrestling team coach and to Sean McCarthy, the Kansas College Wrestling Fund Chairperson.

Thank you for your input.

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions