Never once did I mention This years Ark City team.
NEVER ONCE DID I MENTION THIS YEARS ARK CITY TEAM!

I RECEIVED A MESSAGE TODAY FROM A GUY THAT SAID HE LIKED MY POST ON 5A RECORDS. HE TOLD ME IT WONT GO OVER WELL THOUGH......... BOY WAS HE RIGHT! no body likes to be told the system sucks, but there are options to fix it , Something needs to be done!

James stout and Curtis Rein I have respect for every kid that steps on that mat I went 1-29 my soph year if you both have forgot. I know what it is like to only have to win one match and go to 5a state championship, I know what it is like to lose that match as well and if you both think its ok to have 44 kids with losing records at your state tournament, I question your wrestling sanity?

Beeson and the other guy that hides behind all those letters. If you think it is ok to have 44 kids with losing records in your regionals I question your wrestling Sanity too. A state tourny should be filled with the best wrestlers in the state.

Obviously you guys are fine with only 4 kids in regionals advancing to state weather they are worthy or not. More team points for the good guys RIGHT!

I love how pissed off you guys get when I slaps you in the face with the truth.

Fact 20% of wrestlers in 5a have losing records
Facts 1% of wrestlers in 4a have losing records.
30 something schools in 5a
30 something schools in 6a
60 something schools in 4a
60 something schools in 3a

You should not be allowed to advance to the State TOURNAMENT with out winning a match at regionals just because the big schools cannot fill a roster. COMBINE 5A AND 6A AND MAKE THE STATE TOURNAMENT COMPETITIVE!!!!!!

IS IT FAIR THAT IN 3A AND 4A A KID HAS TO WIN 3 OR 4 MATCHES TO PLACE TOP 4 YEAR AFTER YEAR. WHEN IN 5A 6A YOU BECOME A STATE QUALIFIER BEFORE REGIONALS EVEN STARTS DUE TO LACK OF wrestlers at the weight.

Drop down to 2 regionals do an 8 man state tourny
TAKE THE TOP 2 FROM YOUR REGIONAL HAVE AN 8 MAN BRACKET
combine 5a 6a
DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE THE *&^%^&%@ WAY IT IS NOW.