This is going to be my post today on this topic. I know most of you have had to seen my messages of support for the Kansas College Wrestling Fund. I believe that most of you who have been following this topic over the last three years (this is the start of year four) realize how many of our ex Kansas youth and high school wrestlers are now wrestling at our ten Kansas college wrestling programs. I will bump up a topic after this post in this high school forum on Becoming A Personal Donor to the Kansas Colleg Wrestling Fund in which I listed all the signees for the last three years and highlighted in Red the wrestlers that signed to wrestle at Kansas colleges from the classes of 2009, 2010 and 2011. You can see we already have a strong start to the current class of 2012 for Kansas college recruits.

Join me TODAY in making a 2012 donation today to the Kansas College Wrestling Fund. I have put out a $120 or $10 a month individual donor goal. But whatever amount ($5, $10, $50, $100, $120, $250, $500, $1,000 or more) will be important. Give whatever you can afford. It will be appreciated and it will help make college wrestling grow in Kansas.

Make checks payable: USA Wrestling – Kansas, Inc./KCWF, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) entity.
Mail to: Mike Juby, Kansas College Wrestling Fund, 7208 Magnolia Way, Hutchinson, KS 67502

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions