Can't wait to see it and especially the team rankings, 5 of the top 10 will be 5A teams I would predict.

With 4 of the top 10 from 6A, I would think there would be no more discussion about combining 5A and 6A when 9 of the top 10 teams in the state come from this yearly proposed combination class. It should be air apparent why the classes exist and are the way they are with all due respect.

Yeah, I've got a great idea. Let's have three classes and put 9 of the top 10 teams in the state in one. We'll put one in the second and put zero in the third. Yeah, that's it, that sounds fair, let's do that, that sounds logical, that sounds like a great idea.
Talk about kids that "deserve" to be at state that won't be (5A/6A kids), you just found the instant recipe for that. And there would be a load of 4A and 3A kid's at state that didn't "deserve" to be there under a scenario that combines 5A and 6A.

Sorry to hijack your thread Chief. But invariably I am sure that I will cut and paste my post to some other threads with dumb a.. comments. And if anyone is compelled to respond to my claim please do so on another thread. Start one and title it Contradiction to X if it pleases you. Or some asinine comment like 5A and 6A Should Be Combined, Yeah!!!