Bryan Woodward of Highland Park HS will be wrestling next year for Benedictine College.

Below is a quote on Bryan from the Benedictine College website with a picture too of Bryan signing if you click on the link.

http://ravenathletics.benedictine.edu/pr...ng-team-2012-13

Quote:
Woodward is a Kansas 4A state qualifier who will surpass 100 career wins this season.

Bryan (bottom right) is projected a 149-157 pounder for the Ravens.

"Bryan is an individual who I feel his best wrestling is still ahead of him," Coach Wainwright said. "He has a lot of potential to help build the Raven Wrestling in the future."

I really like the following quote that I received from Bryan's dad when I asked him for information on Bryan's accomplishments. Bryan's dad gives us an even closer look at Bryan as to his accomplishments and goals in life. I especially liked how Mr. Woodward signed it as a Very proud Dad. I think all great parents can relate to that.

Quote:
Bryan has wrestled since he was 4 years old he started wrestling with the Thunderbirds, then with the Tornadoes briefly and then for team tigers in Meriden, He was a regional runner up his freshman year (loss to Courtney Straus) and was a 4A state qualifier his freshman year at Jeff West, The same year he took 4th at Kids state, His Sophomore year he was ranked as high as 5th in 4A @130# then he injured his shoulder at regionals and had to have surgery causing him to miss his junior year.He then transferred to Highland Park for his senior year. He is wanting to get his degree in education and hopes to return to Highland Park to teach and coach wrestling....

Very proud Dad
Bryan Woodward

Bryan Woodward, congratulations on your high school wrestling career. Good luck next year with your academics and wrestling at Benedictine College.

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions