I made a suggestion on another topic that viewers donate to the Kansas College Wrestling Fund $1 for everyone of their views and $10 for every post. That would have generated about $12,000 for the KCWF on that topic. Someone suggested to me that I should suggest that on this topic because of its popularity that it would now generate about $156,000 for the KCWF.

I know I risk trying your patience but I think this KCWF cause is worth it. Eric, I hope this does not upset you.

Please consider joining the fight to help college wrestling grow in Kansas. The college programs this KCWF benefits ultimately benefits so many of the young wrestlers who have been part of Eric's lists over the years and will benefit in the future so many on this year's All Class Rankings of Chief Renegade and Chief's future lists.

I have put out a $120 or $10 a month individual donor goal. But whatever amount ($5, $10, $50, $100, $120, $250, $500, $1,000 or more) will be important. Give whatever you can afford. It will be appreciated and it will help make college wrestling grow in Kansas.

Make checks payable: USA Wrestling – Kansas, Inc./KCWF, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) entity.
Mail to: Mike Juby, Kansas College Wrestling Fund, 7208 Magnolia Way, Hutchinson, KS 67502

Will You Become A Donor in 2012 to the KCWF???

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions